Table of Contents
OneDrive Save Option in Microsoft Office Apps
If you find yourself accidentally saving your Word documents or Excel spreadsheets etc. to your OneDrive account, then you might want to consider removing the OneDrive option as a save or save as location.
Changing the Connected Experiences setting in your Office account settings will remove the OneDrive option from your save locations for all of your Microsoft Office programs.
Remove OneDrive from Save As option
1. Open any Microsoft Office apps such as Microsoft Word then then navigate to the menu.
2. From the context menu that opens, select Options towards the bottom.
3. In the Options window, select the Save tab on the left.
4. Now, on the right side of the pane, uncheck Show additional places for saving even if sign-in may be required.
5. Navigate to the Accounts option. Under Account Privacy section, select Manage Settings.
6. Uncheck the box Turn on all connected experiences | Click OK then restart the Office application to take the changes go into effect.
The option to save your documents to OneDrive should be gone from Save as menu.
And the connected services should be disappeared from Accounts option.