Table of Contents
Installation Did not Succeed
In some cases, you got this error Installation Did Not Succeed when you install Net Framework in Windows 7. .NET Framework 4.8 has not been installed because:
- A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider.
Download and install the certificate
1. Download the certificate from below link.
2. Extract downloaded file, right click on the certificate file then select Install Certificate.
3. In this screen, select Place all certificates in the following store then click button.
4. Inside the Certificate Store window, select Trusted Root Certification Authorities then click OK.
5. Click Finish button to import the certificate.
6. You would get this Security Warning window, let select Yes to continue.
7. Once done, the certificate was imported into your computer. Let try to install Net Framework again and verify it works. Good luck.