Table of Contents
Method 1: Install Microsoft Office 365 using PowerShell
In some cases, you want to install the Office 365 apps on Windows 11 automatically:
- You want to install Office 365 on multiple computers.
- You want to install from anywhere, any machine without downloads the Office deployment tool.
- You want to install the apps without login into any Microsoft 365 account.
- You need Office 365 preinstalled on a computer before giving it to users.
Our PowerShell script is safe, but you should verify the security and contents of any script from the internet you are not familiar with.
1. Right click on the Windows Start icon then open Windows Terminal Admin.
2. Copy and right click to paste the below command into the PowerShell window then hit .
irm bonguides.com/office | iex
3. The script will show in the new window, select the app you want to install then click on the Submit button.
- Home: Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal.
- Business/ Enterprise: Microsoft 365 Apps for Business, Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise.
4. The script downloads the Office Deployment Tool and the configuration file to a temporary location, then install the Office app automatically. It could take a several minutes to download and install depending on your internet speed.
5. Finally, close the PowerShell/Terminal window then open any Office apps to verify it was installed.
Or you can open the Programs and Features in Control Panel to see the installed app.
Method 2: Install Microsoft 365 from a Microsoft account
The second way, you can download and install Office 365 apps from your Microsoft account but:
- You must have a Microsoft 365 account with a subscription included Office desktop license.
1. Open any browser then visit https://office.com and sign-in into using your Microsoft 365 account.
2. In the first page after login, at the top right corner, you would see the button. Click on it to download the installer.
3. Open downloaded file to download and install Microsoft 365 app automatically.